travel:

September 30, 2008


my favorite thing in the whole wide world, travel!

so, did i mention that i'm going to china in just 10 short days?!
gotta explore my roots! jk. excited to get out of oc for a while.
i've been before but this time we're going with uncles, aunts, even the grandma!
it's going to be legit. i'm excited!
so excited infact that here is my little countdown clock
i found from countdownclockcodes, hehe.




nicholas is coming too, hurray!

1 hello's:

  1. aww, that is going to be so much fun! I am jealous. I hope you all have fun, and bring back some awesome goodies and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni