collections / tape:

January 6, 2009



so i came across this tape which led me to go on a search for other designer print packing tapes. who knew packages could be so pretty? i love the designs in these tapes.

lace tape, rockettstgeorge.

fita cola tape, ana ventura.
brown flower tape, moumou.

bird cage tape, shinzikatoh.
decorative tape, the container store.

a path to the future, dedece.

thank you kraft tape, pomadour24.

wood grain tape, bytrico.

average day at the museum, moma store.

retro lace tape, retronana.

damask packing tape by two's company, organize.com.
snip tape, sterohype.

love tape, fred flare.




18 hello's:

  1. omg, i didn't even know this existed! thank you times a million for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are seriously FANTASTIC! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. i came across your blog from your etsy shop and i must say that i love your 2 shops and blog! i love your design and its simplicity. everything here is just stunning! keep up the grand work!

    p.s. i may be ordering soon and it is nice to see that my package would come fast as you are local.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know these things existed! The one you came across with, is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh fun tape! Now I have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man i saw these things way back. too exp for me, well for tape. i really like the woodgrain and black lace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredibly cool/ beautiful!
    I love this idea, pretty packaging is always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwww, it's sooo nice n creative..
    yup, i wonder where do u get em. i don't tink we have it in malaysia. if it does existed, surely xpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea that these existed! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgess!! i luv the lace one too..yeah when my cuz went to tokyo she got me one that looks like the ruler one with numbers.. but i havent even used it yet im keeping it locked in my drawers and take it out only to drool over it.. other than that its used as display purposes only :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW ...NICE! i wish I had seen these before!

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so gorgeous! I love almost all of them.....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who knew tape didn't have to look so BLAH?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. out of this world fantastic adhesive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have totally fallen in love with that lace tape, soooo much cuter than clear tape.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love stickytape. You should check out

    http://ilovestickytape.blogspot.com/

    For lots of tape inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni