inspire: lovely.

January 19, 2010

Photobucket
happy tuesday dear friends.
xo.

+


+


+


(source unknown, if you know it, please leave a comment so i can credit! thanks!)


+


+



+


+


+


+


+


+


+


+


+

44 hello's:

  1. LOVE them all. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this serie of photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, inspirational photographs!

    You too, have a wonderful Tuesday,

    with love,

    -
    Agatha x

    thehouseonbloghill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh!!! tu blog es muy muy muy bello!!
    Mucha inspiración para mis ojos...

    Un saludo desde Chile.

    Vilma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and inspirational!!
    love the "fate" sign ~~

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great collection! I love when you do these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great series. I love the birdhouses (I'm semi-obsessed with birdhouses) and the shovels. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and delicious! Great series, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one word for this post, the word is; Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Lovely. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and inspirational! Such a great selection of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just have an eye for pretty. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A delicious series! I wish I could live in them for just a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is *definitely* a lovely hello to Tuesday. I love those photographs, especially the creativity of the woman in the fishbowl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so many beautiful images to love....thanks for finding such beauty on a consistent basis!

    ....so loving the girl in the fishbowl print.....:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that wall of letters! I want an alphabet wall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think I've ever seen so much yumminess all in one place!

    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your blog so much, I post about you all the time! :] Thanks for sharing all of these inspiring things with me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE all of those mismatched letters on the wall. I think I may do the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a wonderful assortment of photos... i just can't decide which is my favorite!
    loving your blog!
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete
  22. pretty! pretty! all so inspiring and wonderful... makes me happy and contemplative :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous inspiration -- love that top photo especially!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh so pretty! I especially love the sweet sweet birdhouses! You find *the best* photos ever, Danni :]

    ReplyDelete
  25. i have that exact headband! it's my favorite and i wear it all the time! :D

    http://einahpetsneleb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Soo lovely!!!

    simplygrove.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are great! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great pic collection! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. such gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. aww, the birdhouses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. this really is just lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The photo of the firecracker brings back all the wonderful summer memories!

    ReplyDelete
  34. ooo ahhh... could stare at those lovely cherry blossoms all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. this is such an amazing collection of beauty!

    Love you Danni,

    Mila
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow. So Inspiring.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  37. beautiful photos, I am so inspired by so many things on your blog, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni