a lovely wedding:

April 14, 2010

john + linda:
i attended the most fabulous wedding over the weekend, for dear friends john + linda. it was a day full of happiness and love, the bride was beautiful and all the decor was so lovely. saw so many friends and even met some new friends. linda & john, i am so happy for you!

12 hello's:

  1. Oh they look so happy! I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those flowers from the la flower district?? cause if you guys did indeed arrange them yourselves, you did a greattt job!!!! (and you can totally do it too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this couple is so cute! gosh darn gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so happy and sweet together!
    it makes me all happy too just by looking at them!
    I've visited the links too and the wedding looked absolutely gorgeous!

    (My sister is getting married in September this year and I am sooo looking forward to it! I will be doing her make-up and her hair... <3 )

    Lots of love to you, danni.

    Mila
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, i remember the lovely proposal post <3 what a beautiful, colorful and happy wedding! yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reinna and I were thrilled to met you & Nick! We can't wait to see you both again! Sometime soon we hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni