swoon:

July 15, 2010

Photobucket
hi friends, happy thursday!
i just want to thank you for all your vote & all your
comments from the wedding website post yesterday: i
truly feel so very blessed to have such a supportive
community of blog-friends.

well, here are some swoon-worthy items on my
ever growing "if i had a lot of money..." list :)

ps: this is a {possible} new daily feature, just testing it out!
it may replace lovely goods .. what do you think?

the cutest ever scallop flats.
(wish they had my size! whoever is size 9 or 10 is quite a lucky girl)

i can wear the key to my heart on my finger.

i think i'll decorate my wedding cake with cake bunting.

i need this market bag for shopping!

the prettiest bunch of (metal) flowers i ever did see.

more scallops, a cute leather pouch.

swooning over these heart cards.

lace wall vases, need i say more? ;)


40 hello's:

  1. ooooh - loves this, esp. the flats (and i love how the colors don't match!) and the key to my heart ring. fun finds!

    p.s. love the new title for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love the lace wall vases. genious.

    too freakin' cute. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cake bunting is FABULOUS!
    thank you for sharing...love.love.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so cute!!! I may just have added that tote to my etsy favorite items...swoon :)

    Thanks for posting such lovely things!

    PS Did you know that your Etsy shop was featured on Decor8 Blog yesterday??? It was part of the Etsy Take Five Tuesday series Holly does over there...congrats!

    http://over-thinkersanon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh you should TOTALLY decorate your wedding cake with bunting.. how fun is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooooove those scalloped shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cards are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those shoes. How adorable!! I really like the new feature...swoon is a wonderful name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i LOVE this post. yes this should be a weekly feature FOR SURE! i want everything listed here today. omg. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love everything about this post


    and i love your blog!! I'm going to follow it :)

    Will you follow mine too please??

    sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finds! Those shoes are perfect! I'm making bunting right now for my wedding. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am swooning. love those sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable finds! i especially love the bunting cake idea. must try that for next summer soiree. so many ideas. . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cake bunting caught my eye too. And those flower vases, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving every single swoon item! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty collection! I'll take one of each, please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those shoes! And I am a 9 - which is NEVER left - but unlucky because they're still $119 + shipping! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i need those shoes. and that ring.


    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know there's this beautiful song called Swoon on YouTube by Marie' Digby. I got this feeling that you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Swoon is one of my most favorite words. Most definitely describes that feeling I get in my stomach (like butterflies) and in my head like a literal passssss out when I see a must-have or just something incredibly beautiful.

    Like many of the items you showed here :)

    Hel-looo Campers. And the ring. And the market bag.

    Swoon-o-rama!! (That's my new one!)

    xoxo-carrie

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely surprise to come on here and see my cake bunting! Thanks for the support....I'm so glad you like it!
    I'm sure your wedding cake will be gorgeous.

    xo Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely flats.

    And cake bunting??? Definitely swoon-worthy.

    I am loving this new swoon feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i wish i was a size 9 too! so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely collectionof swoon-worthy items! I love the metal flower necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving your blog so much, so many beautiful images. I've save your to my favourites and can't wait to be back to read some more! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH my goodness. Those flats belong in my life! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, I love love LOVE the cake bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i saw those camper shoes in person. they are even more delightful in person! swooon is right.
    xo
    b from pergolina
    http://pergolina.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. That flower necklace is so dreamy. It would be perfect with just about every outfit I own.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a lovely roundup!! Swooon!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the Key to My Heart ring! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh those shoes are fabulous!! The shoe would fit but not the price... yet. Keeping my eyes on those puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are WONDERFUL finds! I just love the key ring and the shoes especially!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love how the colors of the flats don't match! and the key ring...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a pretty collection of treasures. I love the shoes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a well curated bunch of gorgeousness. Those cards are absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. i think i need those scallop flats...
    too bad i have little girls feet!!!
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni