contribute to oh, hello friend:

August 6, 2010

Photobucket
studio image from dottie angel.

hi there! well, as my wedding approaches, i am not sure what my time will be like and if i will be able to post to the blog as much. i will definitely try to keep posting new content, but i thought i'd put a call out to you for some help for the coming weeks.

i am looking for a regular contributer that would contribute a feature/article once a week. if you read the blog regularly, you know the style and the sort of content that is posted here. if you feel you're a good fit and up for the task, please email me and i'll send you details. :)

i am also looking for guest bloggers to submit a one-time feature: a diy tutorial, a tour of your studio/home, an inspiration post, etc. my only request is that your feature be something new and fresh - not something you've already posted on your blog, not just an afterthought article, but something with some effort put into it :) if you're interested, please email me and i'll send you some additional info.

thanks so much sweet friends! xo.

6 hello's:

  1. Hey Danni I loved your post on maps. Am a lover maps myself see www.clairebrewster.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i love this! maybe its cuz im my craft room contains cardboard boxes as shelves...& im in need of some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea! I'll have to mark this entry as I'm very interested in contributing something to your awesome blog! :)

    ♥ Teresa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni