inspire: lovely.

March 4, 2010


63 hello's:

  1. This post is getting me very ready for the swap! I can't wait to start.

    Have you changed any of the package exchange dates besides the sign up one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those soft colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so lovely and inspiring! I'm so very excited about the exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! These are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much love for this post Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seeing light brown paper and twine as a theme here! Lucky for me I have some red/white twine at home that I will surely be using for my package! I am leaving the Creature Comforts candy DIY as I posted that on my Flavors to Follow: Sweets post last week! I think I want to try and play with doilies maybe too, they are sooo sweet and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just lovely! So creative! Inspiring me in preparation for the package exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great inspiration! So excited about the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never tire of looking at pretty little packages!

    This is getting me so excited for the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never tire of looking at pretty little packages!

    This is getting me so excited for the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely packages! I am smitten with kraft paper and doilies as wrapping. Add a punch of color and you've made your gift giving statement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my I'm drooling! Gorgeousness everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  13. great round-up! makes me want to wrap something!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love all of them! Those are some inspiring packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I need to upgrade my gift-wrapping skills. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. getting so excited for the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post makes me want to wrap up packages now. I love the doilie heart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. a-mazing. these are all so gorgeous and so lovingly made!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so inspiring i could combust on the spot that i don't have all the materials to play and create something like these!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i can never tire of pretty packages! it makes whatever's inside even more special. i'm super excited about the swap... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. As *if* you could get tired of pretty packages!

    Charlotte xx
    http://housewife-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. these are gorgeous packaging!! I love these from Debee too - they are beautiful! you should check them out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/belladrummer

    ReplyDelete
  23. awww... thank you for including my parcel along with all of these 'lovely packages' :):)
    I'm always trying to see what odd bits and materials I can graft into my gift wrapping.
    I'm looking forward to the exchange too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the mention! Oh, I'm actually starting to feel quite stressed at the pressure of creating a beautiful parcel! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will never be tired of looking at pretty packages. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah! This post is the perfect way to start off the lovely package swap! I am just swooning over all of these photos and will visit the links!
    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful. How can one ever tire of pretty packages?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I must say that I love all of these packages, but the first one by Gilded Bee is one of the prettiest packages I've ever seen. I'm totally impressed, now I'm off to check Gilded Bee out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I want to take part!!, How do I enter?

    Thetis

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such great ideas! I was literally putting a post together about packing and love some of the ones you have shared! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, what gorgeous packages!! I wouldn't want to unwrap them :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all of this so much, it makes me want to get crafttyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. All of these are so beautiful! Who would get tired of seeing SUCH amazing crafty things?

    "Not me" said the Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is such a wonderful inspirational post! I am in love with lovely packages and i am so sad i totally miss your Lovely Package Exchange!! So so sad. :( I've been waiting for it since last year. Guess i will try harder next round. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. If i were to receive these packages, I'd carefully unwrap them, get the items out, and re-wrap them all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are lovely...I hope i made the cut off point for the exchange, my computer was playing up so I couldn't see what number the comments where on.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely!

    Who won the Polly Danger + Dear Beatrice giveaway???

    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  39. These pics and your vintage finds STDs (save the dates, not STD) made me want to craft something. Sadly, none of my friends has a birthday or wedding coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  40. these are all so beautiful and inspirering!thanx for sharing always these lovely things, greetz from tiz, x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my I am in LOVE..paper and string..make me giggly for sure. Love love this today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow I would love to receive anything wrapped like some of those! New FF here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love it all! Such lovely inspiration! The lacey ones are calling my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. overwhelming amount of prettiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. i love packaging almost as much as what's inside. i had the most fun creating the packaging for my husband's b'day gifts this year. these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  46. All of these packages are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hey Danni!!

    Thanks so much for featuring my packaging. What a nice surprise!! There are SO many yummy packaging ideas here. :) I LOVE the one by the gilded bee!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What great packaging I'm so niffed at myself for missig the dead line if you need someone to make up numbers in little old new zealand ...
    have been watching your blog for a while and really enjoy reading.
    Thank you
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  49. You got great eyes for your really really beautiful selection. Im not tired of the packaging but they are very inspiring to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love you space!!!!!!!!

    Feliciades!

    ReplyDelete
  51. oh wow. love all of them! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  52. I just LOVE packaging, and these are all so beautiful! Thank you for sharing one of mine!

    Penny (onecoppercent)

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are sooooo beautiful. Who thought paper could be such a lovely obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lovely inspiration!!
    Thanks for sharing..
    Greetings from AUSTRALIA xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. im always soo inspired when i look at your packaging posts. would love to be a part of the next swap if its still open.
    manvi @ mochatini

    ReplyDelete
  56. Will we know if we were not chosen for the package exchange? =) lov your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni