guest blogger - brittany from papernstich:

May 10, 2010

Photobucket
i love papernstitch! it offers a wonderful showcase of the most pretty things one can purchase. brittany also runs a fabulous blog where she blogs daily with great inspiration. shop owners can submit their shops here for consideration of being showcased on the papernstich gallery. today she is sharing with us a lovely collection of her favorite photos containing light. so whimsical! you can also follow her on follow her on twitter + "like" papernstitch on facebook too :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi everyone. This is Brittni from papernstitch. Danni has asked me to post a few of my current inspirations today while she is out of town. And so I thought I would roundup photographs that capture beautiful light: one of my favorite things.














14 hello's:

  1. I love these pictures! :)

    Lauren
    Lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring! I, too, love pictures with pretty light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous collection of photos - so dreamy and perfect for my monday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful images -- love the one with the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is amazing, and these photo's are adorable :) Maybe we can link each!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are absolutely dreamy!! great guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks again for inviting me to be a part of this danni. i had a wonderful time putting everything together. hope your mom is doing well!
    -brittni

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, those photos are fantastic! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these photos

    everyone please check out and follow my fashion blog-- you won't be disappointed :)

    http://sunnypeaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. brittini ... wonderful blog as always. thanks for including me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous choices! i love the feelings they evoke :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally LOVE these photos!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty set of photos. So soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Friends, Thank you so much for reading + supporting my blog, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comment support truly means so much to me. Have a lovely day! xo, danni